CRU Ryan's Notes Ferroalloys 2020 Goes Virtual!
As the world faces an unprecedented challenge, and large in-person gatherings are simply not possible, we are pleased to announce that CRU Ryan's Notes Ferroalloys 2020 (26-29 October) will be going ahead - but as a virtual conference. This is to ensure the health and well-being of all participants.
The virtual conference will provide what the in-person conference always has - high quality information and discussion and an opportunity to connect with your peers - to network and do business. The dates remain in the same week, to coincide with planning and negotiation season, however, the 2020 event will start on Monday and run through until Thursday.
The virtual event will NOT be just a series of webinars. The team here at CRU have developed an immersive and interactive online platform to rival the live event in terms of functionality and experience.
More than just webinars
The virtual event will have a strong focus on networking, along with engaging live agenda sessions and a functional exhibit hall - all designed to facilitate business, learning, and most importantly - to give you that human connection.
On entering the virtual event, you will be greeted via video and there will also be a help desk in case you have queries.
The agenda will be what you expect from the event - high quality with high calibre speakers - but with these differences:
- Expanded agenda - more sessions than ever before
- Global outlooks, as well as domestic
- Live and on-demand sessions with Q&A
- Watch what you want when you want
- No need to choose between a meeting or a presentation - you can do both!
- Add to your work calendar
- Search the attendee list - by name, title, company, or keyword
- See who is online with you - and where they are in the venue
- No need to know what someone looks like to find them on the day
- Add meetings to your usual work calendar
- Chat via messaging, video calls or email
- Have private video calls - or group video calls with up to 25 participants
- Visit a booth
- Chat to exhibitors
- Watch videos
- Download brochures
- Take part in competitions and give-aways
- Booths will be manned during the live event dates for live chat
- Submit an inquiry or arrange a follow-up meeting
More details on the content, timings and format coming soon!
The networking experience will be really valuable and available across ALL areas of the virtual venue:
We will bring you more details soon!
The exhibit hall gives attendees the opportunity to meet with suppliers, find out more about products and services and to have your questions answered. The virtual exhibit hall will be similar:
More on this soon!
The agenda format will be re-imagined so you can attend sessions, explore the exhibition, ‘meet’ your peers, and still have time to check in on your day-to-day job.
We know how important community is for the industry, and how now, more than ever, it's important to gather, to share future scenarios, discuss ideas with peers, and to get back to business.
Book your place now for the great value price of just £315 - or less when you use your member discount code!
Save 10% off the delegate fee
If you are a member of the Cobalt Institute (CI), you can save 10% off the current delegate rate of £315 - simply quote code "CBIMD10VG" when booking - if you wish to pay in US Dollars, used code "CBIMD10VD".
Save 10% - Book today
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Hayley Ward
(Head of Marketing, CRU Events) Hayley.email@example.com