Cobalt Institute workshop: Procedure for sampling, weighing, and analysis of cobalt hydroxides
The Cobalt Institute and its members developed an industry best practice guideline on the sampling, weighing, and analysis of semi-refined cobalt hydroxides. The guideline will promote the standardization of sampling and weighing methodologies and contribute to increasing transparency of cobalt markets and across the entire value chain.
The Cobalt Institute will present the guideline to relevant stakeholders and interested parties on 9 November 2021 at
- 8am – 9am GMT: focus on Asia
- 3pm – 4pm GMT: focus on Europe and North America
- Welcome and introduction – Adam McCarthy, President, Cobalt Institute
- Presentation of the Cobalt Institute Guideline on Sampling, Weighing, and Analysis of cobalt hydroxides – Dr David Boyle, Environmental Toxicologist, Cobalt Institute
- Industry perspective and insights – Ivo Petrov, Quality Control Manager, ZNCU Department, Glencore