Fastmarkets complimentary webinar
Topic: The world’s response to Covid-19 and what it means for key ferro-alloy, ore trade flows and demand
Date: 14th September - Time: 09:00 London (BST)
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6415965303397/WN_gMocXyY3Q0GS9Z3JHyyfag
• How have the “hotter” and “colder” alloys fared since our last update in June? Has the “L”-shaped forecast for demand outside of China changed?
• What does the opening of the vanadium import window in China in 2020 mean for the market, and how does this compare to the import opportunity seen late last year?
• What does the China-Europe arb mean for European vanadium inventories and prices? Will Chinese demand be enough for the vanadium market to recover post-Covid 19?
• How are concerns over the manganese ore surplus in China impacting buyers’ appetites and ore prices in the rest of 2020?
• Will Chinese smelter ramp-up plans feed persistent rising imports of chrome ore, and what impact will this have on imported ferro-chrome?
For more information please contact Kate Skinner (firstname.lastname@example.org)